Thursday, October 19, 2006

Sunday, 15th October 2006
LEAH STARTS TO COMMUNICATE

Leah has started to make an effort to tell us what she wants and makes things very clear sometimes even thought she can only say a few words.

This was the second time Lead did this and I managed to capture it on camera.

She comes to us and tugs on our leg. We then say 'what do you want Leah?'

She then leads us to the kitchen and reaches up to the fridge door (note not the freezer) - how clever are these small monkeys.




Dad obeys all of Leahs tricks and get hoisted up to have a good peek into the fridge.







She spots what she wants almost immediately and there you have it ... success!

Grapes were on the menu for this snack time and there was no time to be wasted. Leah had to have one there and then.








She pops these grapes into her mouth quicker than what Michael Jackson can get another nose job.









Who's eating Gilbert's grape? Not me, promise!

Well, just one of the few things she is figuring out. I cannot talk, but I sure can lead the way, point and squeel on the top of my voice in attempt for these adults to listen to me and my many demands and commands!

Oh, boy, what fun. Leah reaches about 9 on the screechometre and it hurts, beleive me. I may invest in a pair of earplugs the rate she is going! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home