Wednesday, 11th October 2006
TO EAT OR NOT TO EAT??????
TO EAT OR NOT TO EAT??????
One fine afternoon, Mommy receives a book order. She eagerlyopens up her delivery and continues to count the books and
tick them off on her delivery list.
Leah gets totally bored of looking at the new books again!MMMM, what is this bag? Greggs? I'm sure that is where
I saw mommy buy donuts from today. Let's have a peek ...
I don't beleive it, my luck is in ... I've found a box of donuts
and Mom is not even looking! Should I, shouldn't I? Oh,
what the hell, I'll burn it off later when on my bike!
OOH, so crispy and delicious .... custard in the middle and caramelon the top .... quick get the last bite in bofore Mommy finds me.
Too late, sorry Mom (not). Maybe next time you won't be taking so
much interest in those books of yours!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home