Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sunday, 24th September


MOM OR BABY? BABY OR MOM?

Leah has become a mommy at the ripe old age of 13 months. She gave birth to a baby girl, named Megan on the 21st of August 2006 (present from Granny on her visit to London).

She does most things that normal babies do (excepts excrete!)

However I cannot choose whether I want to be her mommy or be the baby again?










Life is confusing for me at the moment. One minute I want to be a baby, having a ride in my pram (my baby's pram!)







And the next minute I want to push the pram ..... oh no, where is the baby? Did I leave her at the shopping centre again?
And sometimes I find my baby, Megan (Megan - named after Michelle and Grahams' girl who is only a few weeks old - Congrats!)

We then walk forwards and backwards around the house saying ssshhhhhh in case the baby wakes up? Mommy and Daddy are good at doing that too!

Oh yes, forgot to tell you all - my baby cries, says mama and dada and has a dummy! I get a little jelous now and then and have a good old suck on Megan's dummy as mom and dad never gave me one. I feel so deprived and let down. Parents of today, I tell you! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home