Tuesday, September 26, 2006

September 2006
MOM GETS A NEW JOB!

Hi there all. Thought I would let you all in on a bit of news from Mommy's side.

I have taken on a new adventure for myself. Need a few bob at the end of the month to keep the bank balance happy. So I decided to join USBORNE BOOKS and am now an independent organiser for USBORNE BOOKS.

I had to pay a small fee for the starter pack and hosted my first two parties a few weeks ago with good success.

I earn 24% comission on the books I sell and am currently venturing into schools, playgroups, nurseries etc. The great thing about it is that schools get free books with every order they send to me and if someone asks me to host a party at their house they get 10-20% free books from the order I take at that party.


The books are so lovely and Leah has a ball checking through everyones orders once they arrive. She is my quality manager, making sure all the pages are in each book.

The books I sell are mainly for babies and children. They are beautifully illustrated and many of them are board books, which means they last longer with tiny finger that like ripping pages!
There is such a wide variety and the catalogue is very well set out and presented nicely.

Anyone can order through me, even if you are in SA! I will get the books to you some or other way.

You simply place an order with me, make the payment and I then send off for the order to be delivered to me, which I then distribute accordingly.

Visit www.usbornebooksathome.co.uk and click on catalogue. You can view the catalogue and see some of the pages in the books, which is so handy.

I am a huge fans of books for children and know that USBORNE books are well worth investing in for you child/baby or friends who may have children/babies.

Leah has developed so much through reading and having books read to her. Mind boggling!

OK, let me know if you would like to order from me or if you would like me to throw an USBORNE party at your home.

If you have any contacts (schools, nurseries, libraries etc.) please be in contact with me.

ryankim_home@blueyonder.co.uk e-mail or 077 6969 4139 / 0208 3951912

Packaging transformed into hats too! So much fun to be had. Wish me luck! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home