Thursday, 31st August
TO ICE OR NOT TO ICE ?!%*&"!
Well, we started to prepare the
princess cake for Leah's party.
I was trying to ice it nicely, but my
mom kept telling me I was doing it
wrong!
The cake slowly took shape but
the boobs had to go! No porno
at a kiddies first birthday party,
surely.
The wine and champagne
kept flowing and the icing kept
going ... until ...
The princess was all dressed, bra
on and wearing her ring with
bling (very large jewellery in
UK terms!)
A job well done, with a little help
from my mom. What would I have
done without you ... the princess
would have showed up at the party
without a bra on!
TO ICE OR NOT TO ICE ?!%*&"!
Well, we started to prepare the
princess cake for Leah's party.
I was trying to ice it nicely, but my
mom kept telling me I was doing it
wrong!
The cake slowly took shape but
the boobs had to go! No porno
at a kiddies first birthday party,
surely.
The wine and champagne
kept flowing and the icing kept
going ... until ...
The princess was all dressed, bra
on and wearing her ring with
bling (very large jewellery in
UK terms!)
A job well done, with a little help
from my mom. What would I have
done without you ... the princess
would have showed up at the party
without a bra on!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home