Saturday, 2nd September 2006
WELCOME TO THE PARTY!
The hour finally came. The princess arrived in her green mamba carriage from Sutton (Surrey, Enland).
She was met by friends, royals and dignitaries, of course.
There were lots of ooohs and aaahs from all the moms with boys! (I wish I had a girl I could dress up.
Leah also managed to be the only girl at her birthday bash - go girl!

What's a party without the cake.
Everyone gathered round to sing the dreaded HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Leah seemed to love this but could not muster up the breath to blow out her single candle. (help mom, gran, dad)

The cutting of the cake is always special.
OK, health and safety is a problem in this country but Granny was supervising, I promise.
Leah also managed to steal a bit of icing before the cutting commenced! How does she know that is the best part of a cake?
That's a good girl! Sharing her cake with Mommy. What a treat.
Nothing like cake up your nose, in your eye, on your hair .... oh yes, and some in the mouth.
YUMMY! Thank you Granny and Mommy
for the delicious icing (and cake).
Thank you for all sharing this special day with me! I had such a blast ......
WELCOME TO THE PARTY!
The hour finally came. The princess arrived in her green mamba carriage from Sutton (Surrey, Enland).
She was met by friends, royals and dignitaries, of course.
There were lots of ooohs and aaahs from all the moms with boys! (I wish I had a girl I could dress up.
Leah also managed to be the only girl at her birthday bash - go girl!

What's a party without the cake.
Everyone gathered round to sing the dreaded HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Leah seemed to love this but could not muster up the breath to blow out her single candle. (help mom, gran, dad)

The cutting of the cake is always special.
OK, health and safety is a problem in this country but Granny was supervising, I promise.
Leah also managed to steal a bit of icing before the cutting commenced! How does she know that is the best part of a cake?
That's a good girl! Sharing her cake with Mommy. What a treat.Nothing like cake up your nose, in your eye, on your hair .... oh yes, and some in the mouth.
YUMMY! Thank you Granny and Mommy
for the delicious icing (and cake).
Thank you for all sharing this special day with me! I had such a blast ......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home