Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Saturday, 2nd September, 2006


GETTING READY TO ROCK AND ROLL

Leah decided to stay at home with Granny before
the hour of her birthday party.

They enjoyed some qualite time together adn the
dressing up was clearly more fun for Granny than
it was for Leah!










Not even the lipstick would convince Leah to
keep the halo on!

"Come on Leah, you will look so precious with
this piece of fluff on your head."

"P*ss off Granny, I have cried four times
trying to tell you that I really want to
wear it!"










And of course, the shoes went down
well with the princess!

Sparkly and pink. Just the way we like
it in our palace, your heighness.




Well, the princess' gown looked marvelous
and Granny made such an effort to make
sure that she looked like a true princess
on her special first birthday!


Thank you so much Granny, one day
I will bite you for this!

Bring on the 21st photos. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home