Mommy, Mommy, Mommy (sound familiar) .... yoghurt, yoghurt, yoghurt ... But Leah, I am still eating my breakfast .... Yes, Mommy, yoghurt!!! OK, how about trying to get your step and get it YOURSELF! OK Mommy ....
So off Leah went, got her step from the bathroom, positioned it to the correct spot, climbed up and claimed her prize .... yoghurt.
Result and a smile ... so pleased with myself and now it means I can eat. As if Mommy needs to stop the excersice runing after the princess. Those doghnuts are filling my belly again ... oh dear.
So off Leah went, got her step from the bathroom, positioned it to the correct spot, climbed up and claimed her prize .... yoghurt.
Result and a smile ... so pleased with myself and now it means I can eat. As if Mommy needs to stop the excersice runing after the princess. Those doghnuts are filling my belly again ... oh dear.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home